Active Shooter Training | U.S. Navy photo by Mass Communication Specialist 2nd Class Eric Dietrich/Released | Creative Commons License Photo color changed
We’ve witnessed the loss of human and financial capital that the lack of planning has wrought on businesses caught unaware in a crisis or emergency situation. For that reason we say the following: An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
Working with the experienced law enforcement professionals of Soteria Group, businesses can maximize their state of emergency preparedness based on safety and security best practices.
- Workplace safety and security (security plan(s), design, issues, consulting, training, assessments, videos)
- Workplace crisis and safety plans
- Workplace violence prevention plan
- Environmental design
- Developing a workplace cell phone policy
- Harassment and workplace bullying prevention and strategies
- Gang violence tactics and prevention
- Security for central office and organizational board meetings
- Active shooter (training, response, protocols)
- Crisis communications and training
- Bomb threat training
- Emergency preparedness