How vulnerable is your workplace or school?
Get Your Business Vulnerability Assessment
Get Your School Vulnerability Assessment
A Vulnerability Assessment conducted by the Soteria Group aligns a combined 46 years in law enforcement with a highly seasoned team of architects who bring deep experience in school and workplace design and infrastructure development to the evaluation process.
This professional integration of safety precaution, crisis prevention and strategic environmental thinking allows us to examine all risk factors which might impact your location and community.
As a result, our assessments are thorough, comprehensive and relevant. The Soteria Group assesses your site’s physical impediments, the psychosocial concerns you may have regarding the immediate community for which you are responsible and to whom you are liable, and the technology and behavioral risks your organization is facing.
Recommendations regarding your campus or facility, training opportunities, and what to do in case of an active shooter or other safety breach are based on a combined expertise regarding:
- How first responders react when entering the building(s) where an active shooter might be.
- Multi-agency communication protocols during an event.
- Cooperation with school administrators and business owners to make their facilities as safe as possible before an incident occurs.
- Ongoing training for faculty, students, and employees to prepare for a potential event and maximize safety should one occur.
- Who plays critical roles in cases of crisis prevention, navigation and aftermath from amongst your administrators, boards of directors, faculty members, staff, students, employees, family members and communities across the country.
- Mitigation & Prevention
- Preparedness & Planning
- Response & Intervention
- Site visit(s) and vulnerability analysis
- Personnel surveys/interview(s)
- Plan and document review
- Capital improvements/remodel projects
(e.g. secure entries, gates, fences, equipment, cameras, locks, landscaping, etc.)
- Target hardening
- Locking systems
- Surveillance cameras
- Ingress/egress, signage, visitor control
- Barriers, funneling of traffic
- Incorporation of best safety practices
- Incident response communication plan
- “Real Time” crime center management
- Funding / grant outreach support for safety upgrades
- A thorough written report of all findings.
- Target hardening recommendations: the strategies required to make each area of your campus or site secure. We have identified many methods for making your school or workplace safer from attack, and protecting your students, faculty, employees or staff in case of incursion.
- Ongoing training of personnel.
- If needed: information to support a search for funding and/or grant money.