Soteria Group Privacy Statement
Your privacy is important to Soteria Group. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Soteria Group collects, and the ways in which Soteria Group uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Soteria Group may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website;
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including accessing and downloading white papers, pdf document, blog posts, etc.); and
- any other information that you send to Soteria Group.
Using personal information
Soteria Group may use your personal information to:
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- collect payments from you (as applicable); and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Soteria Group discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Soteria Group may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Soteria Group will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Soteria Group will store all the personal information you provide.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Soteria Group is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Soteria Group
by email, here; or by post to:
6501 Americas Pkwy NE
Albuquerque NM 87110
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.